FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ What Are Your Hours?
- Toddler time: Thursday, & Friday 10am-12pm, Saturday 9am-10am
- Open jumping: Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm, Saturday 10am-8pm, Sunday 12-6pm
- Monday Family Night - 5-8pm Parents & their kids jump for one hour for $35
- Friday & Saturday Cosmic Jump - 8-10pm - All Ages
+ Where are you located?
We are located off of Empire Ave and Boyd Acres Rd at 20495 Murray Rd St Suite 150 in Bend, OR
+ Do you host Birthday parties?
Yes! We offer a variety of options for birthday parties. You can find more information on those options HERE.
+ CAN I RENT THE ENTIRE PARK FOR A PRIVATE EVENT?
Yes! Contact us directly for more information about hosting a private event at the park.
+ DO I HAVE TO JUMP WITH MY KIDS?
Kids ages 5 and over do not have to be accompanied by a jumping adult. Kids under 5 must have an adult jumping with them.
+ WHAT CAN I DO WHILE MY KIDS ARE JUMPING?
Sit back and relax! We have sitting areas for parents who want to watch their kids play, and sofas and tables for parents who want to chat or catch up on work. We also have free Wi-fi.
+ HOW DO I SIGN THE WAIVER?
The easiest and fastest way? Fill out your waiver online (link) so that it is saved in our system and easily accessed when you visit. Or you can fill out your waiver at the park. We suggest showing up early if you will be filling out the waiver at the park.
+ CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD?
We have a well stocked cafe serving hot and cold food and drink options, and therefore do not allow food or drink to be brought in from outside. Tap water is available upon request. Exceptions are made for baby food and disability requirements. We also allow birthday cakes to be brought in for those booking parties.
+ WHY DO I NEED TO PURCHASE JUMPING SOCKS?
Our sticky-grippy trampoline socks provide safe, clean fun. They give you better traction on our trampolines so that you can stick those landings and jump safely. They also help us keep our trampolines clean and sanitary. We think that’s pretty important. Our socks are fully machine washable and can be reused as many times as you like, so remember to bring them the next time you visit Mountain Air.
+ DO YOU HAVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESS?
Yes! We have a wheelchair ramp that allows wheelchair users to access the trampoline platform.
+ DO YOU HAVE WIFI?
Yes!! Surf away! Look for signs posted throughout the park for the WIFI user information.
+ CAN I WEAR GLASSES WHILE JUMPING?
Of course you can! We want you to be able to see, but be aware that glasses may fall off while jumping and that you wear them at your own risk.
+ HOW OLD DO KIDS HAVE TO BE TO JUMP ON THEIR OWN?
- Under 5 - must have a paid adult jumping with them if they are jumping on courts outside of the toddler court
- 5 -11 may jump without an adult jumping, but an adult must be present.
- 12 and older- may jump without an adult present
- All jumpers must have a waiver filled out by an adult, so make arrangements to sign the waiver online if you plan to drop older kids off.