Purchase Your Summer Pass Now
Jump All Summer Long!
73 Days of Jumping. June 24 - September 5.
Purchase this pass online then come to the park with your Sale ID and parent or guardian.
We'll get you set up to jump all summer long.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to purchase your Summer Pass!
+ Who Can Use the Summer Pass?
- The Summer Pass is can be used only by thge person indictaed on the membership. We keep a picture on file to ensure only the person identiifed in the membership may use your pass.
+ Can I book time in advance with my membership?
No. Memberships are available for walk ins only. Due to the nature of an unlimitied membership, we cannot reserve time in advance.
+ Is my Summer Pass unlimited?
Summer Pass can be used every day that we are open for 2 consecutive hours once per day.
+ Can my Summer Pass be prorated or refunded?
Summer Pass may not be refunded for any reason and may not be prorated.
+ Please read the following terms and conditions.
Mountain Air – Summer Pass TERMS & CONDITIONS
Summer Pass Membership Terms
- Summer Passes are subject to a fair use policy. 1 membership per person.
- Summer Pass can be used for a maximum of 2 consecutive hours, once per day.
- Summer Pass have no resale value, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
- Summer Pass may not be refunded, for any reason, at any time.
- Passes do not guarantee admission if Mountain Air is sold out, or at capacity. In such cases Summer Pass members must wait for the next available jump time.
- You cannot transfer this Summer Pass membership to anyone else.
- The Summer Pass membership commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the terms and conditions at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- All terms apply to Mountain Air - Summer Pass GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You agree to comply with Mountain Air rules which are displayed prominently throughout the facility, in our safety video, and verbally by our staff and management relating to use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of Mountain Air Rules.
- No refund or exchange of any kind will be given in you are found in breach of these rules. This decision will be made at the discretion of Mountain Air management.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- There may be occasions where we may have to close all, or part of Mountain Air during the times of your Summer Pass membership. For example, but not limited to, private rentals, change of operating hours, emergency, etc. You will not be entitled to a refund of any amount in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
MEMBERSHIP ABUSE POLICY
- Your membership can only be used by you: Your membership is issued solely for your use, as your membership is personal to you and only covers your use of Mountain Air.
- Use of membership is monitored: Individuals using Summer Pass memberships may be asked to provide proof of identification.
- What we will do if we think your membership has been misused & our right to cancel your membership: A) Should we believe that your membership has been used by another individual or individuals we may (in our discretion) decide to conduct an investigation. If we do so we will: (a) inform you, via email, that we believe your Summer Pass membership has been used by another individual or individuals and ask you to provide us with reasonable assistance to investigate the matter; and (b) following our investigation we will contact you, via email, to inform you of our findings and our proposed course of action. B) If you unreasonably refuse to cooperate with our investigation, or following our investigation we have reasonable grounds for believing that you knowingly provided your Summer Pass membership or that you have knowledge of your Summer Pass membership being used with or without your consent, by another individual or individuals, for example, your Summer Pass membership has been used on repeated occasions and/or by more than one individual. Depending on the particular circumstances of each case, we reserve the right to take action such as suspension or termination of your Summer Pass membership, and to notify you, via email, that we are cancelling your membership with immediate effect, and no refunds will be given.