Save time… purchase your jump tickets and socks online ahead of time. When you arrive at Mountain Air, just check-in and jump!
IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE OR PLAY PASS PLEASE EMAIL US THE DATE AND TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AND WE WILL BOOK THE TIME AND SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION.
Here are some tips to ensure your check-in goes smoothly:
– Plan to arrive 15-20 minutes before your jump time begins.
– Pay attention to the safety video in the lobby and Mountain Air employees when they discuss rules and safety information.
– Anybody on the jump floor is required to wear trampoline jump socks.
– We will open our doors 10 minutes before each day’s opening time for those who have booked jump time the first session of the day.
– You can start jumping at any time. However, to maximize your time, our scheduled jump times start every half-hour throughout the day. If you check-in between scheduled start times, you have the option to begin jumping right away, or wait until the next scheduled start time. If you choose to begin in between scheduled start times, we will not discount your jump rate.
– No refunds are allowed for pre-purchased jump tickets. All ticket sales, including group ticket sales, are final. Rescheduling your start time is possible, if necessary, for a different time on the same day, provided we have space to accommodate your number of jumpers at a different time.
Cosmic Jump: is restricted to 13 and up, due to a dark environment, elevated music levels, and “party style” lighting. Toddler and small children are difficult for jumpers and staff to see during this time.
Kid’s Night Out: is restricted to ages 4 (and restroom independent) to 12 years of age.
For more information, consult our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Please complete the online waiver for ALL jumpers before arrival.